11 Steps to create a Custom Calculator
The instructions on this page only shows a general solution, in some cases it can be a little bit more complicated. However feel free to contact us if you need assistance to create your calculation widget.
If you want to use an existing formula you DO NOT have to go through these steps because you just have to choose menu "Get Code" and there choose "formula calculator". By choosing a formula and then clicking modify content & layout you can add custom variable names, turn off liability text, change text on calculate button and much more. Then at last design the form and finally copy and paste your personal calculation form code into your web-page you will have your personal widget or app.
Steps to create a free custom formula calculator
- Go to "Add Simple Formula" in the menu Custom Calculator and start adding a new formula or use/edit an existing formula.
- Step 1. Add Formula, formula name and select the type of formula from the menu.
- Maybe you need to add variables or constants, go to "Add a....." in the menu Custom Calculator and add variables, constants and indexes.
- Step 2. Add Indexes & Units.
- Step 3. Review and Save (the program will check if the formula is valid) and save the formula.
- Go to "Formula Calculator" in the menu Get Code and choose or search for your Formula.
- On the same page choose the design you want for the Calculation Form, start with a default design.
- Modify the default design by clicking Button, "Modify Design" and modify the layout by clicking "Modify Content & Layout".
- Your free calculator code will be shown at the bottom of the page (step3).
Following these steps you can make a free calculating form in a few minutes. If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement please contact us.